AASCA will be a model association that develops
democratic leadership for today and tomorrow.
AASCA provides opportunities for schools communities
to participate in activities to develop their full potential,
social responsibility, and global citizenship.
AASCA is committed to:
- Principles of democracy.
- Community service and service learning.
- Providing English and host country instructional programs that empower learners to reach their full potential.
- Education for success in a diverse global economy.
- Formal external accreditation as a standard for educational excellence.
- Building community through a variety of activities and experiences.
- Fostering behaviors leading t conservation of resources.
- Facilitate professional development opportunities and resources to enhance the teaching-learning process.
- Provide a broad range of activities for students with social, learning, and performance objectives.
- Promote community service and service learning in all member schools.
- Strengthen AASCA’s organizational identity and sustainability.